Stunted ......

Stunted......sometimes I feel stunted. Like I stopped moving forward and are stuck still in the maze of life. I hate that feeling. It is as if the days roll into each other and the only variance is the weather. 
I feel, in those times, as if my mind is actually molding like old Swiss cheese. 

I feel the problem with days like that, is when there are some limitations that require little wiggle room to change the molding process, what can one do?   There are some souls who have the inability to sit down more then a few minute and cannot possibly know what I am talking about. Yet for others ,  they know exactly.

There are projects to be done but it limited funds, there are classes to go attend but if there is limited transportation, there are shops to be shopped but......you get the drift.

I should consider that maybe it is the moldy mind that is creeping up and not the circumstances? Anyway, just know if you are in that ebb of life that is on the downward spiral for a moment and you feel like stinky cheese, know I am with you sista!

Go and do anything!!! Just do it!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi River! I sent a message to your Facebook page. If you don't have instant messenger it would be under "other" in your messages. :-)

Popular Posts