Life Lived Upside Down……...

Life lived  upside down………Sometimes I feel that I never know which way is up! I figure out one thing only to find that something else has completely  changed. Example, you ask? Sure. So two years ago I was living out in what was the country when I moved here but now is a cozy little development of a lot of people. I was stranded as we only had one car, for the idea of not having a car payment or two and slowly growing old in the daily wear of pajamas and a consistent diet of television, Utube, and anything else I could get my mind entwined with. I was certain of the life that went on around me and knew this time was only "a season" of life. I grew fluffy. And extremely bored. But happy that those that I loved went on and accomplished many things and enjoyed many things.

I work now. I work with a varied amount of personalities and backgrounds. The backgrounds are so different that I call us "The Island of the Misfit Toys". I walk in my job. I am required to multi task more  often then not. I had one day that I visually see even now. I was on the floor counting "safe" monies, I had 3 employees standing over me requiring three different answers that were needed immediately (or so they said) and a Customer waiting patiently for his own answer. All while the phone was ringing and chaos was going on. It was crazy. I work odd hours and oft times LLLLLLOOOONNNNGGG hours. I don't watch much television anymore. I fall into pajamas when I get home but they are no longer my uniform. I have stopped growing old but now FEEL old. I can walk up to 11 hours sometimes and so there are creaks and aches in places that I never knew could creak and ache. I am slowly de-fluff-a-fying. I have a old car now that gets me to and from this new life. 

So you can see how life has seasons. I live a completely opposite life then I did even a few months ago. Things cannot stay still, it is an impossibility, they must be in motion. That is why double stuff Oreos were invented.

Go and recognize that there are seasons in life and they WILL change. And then have yourself a double stuffer, I know I will!


Comments

Popular Posts