Air of Negativity

Here comes the Bride.....again! Oh my! My second in command has decided to marry her PRince Charming...............in nine weeks. I am so excited for them and my "soiree" juices are running on high! How I will assist to put together a special day in 9 weeks is a bit daunting. But since the girl is so happy and beautiful, I can do it! Right?!

This very special time is couple with seeing my dear married couple leave across country with my first grand baby Primrose. Summer hitting for my teens. And being employed in a personality disordered job.....or maybe it is just me who is disordered.

Thank heavens for prozac and pinterest. (JUST KIDDING about one of those.)

Well that is it for the musings today. I have to get to work and start planning a soiree, get ready to say goodbye to my oldest babies and swim through a pool of sludge for the almighty dollar.  

But at the end of the day...here comes the Bride!

Comments

Popular Posts