It's a Monday....

It's a Monday...on a Thursday. Actually, it has been a month full of Mondays. It's no fun. The positivism attitude (and yes I know it is used wrong) is down the toilet and I am hanging on by my broken fingernails. BUT, it proves one thing. I am alive. I am proceeding. 

I saw a show once, and if my 3 readers remember, I shared this previously. Yet, in my opinion, worth a reread. "No one wants to be buried with their petty grievances."  Something like that. So I embrace Karma and will see that the stress of consecutive Mondays on non-Mondays will not beat the indubitable awsomeness attitude out of me. I will prevail or die trying. I will maintain happiness. I will entwine with karma.

I have lived long enough to understand people love love and love you. (You being me or  you.)  But they don't care. Sure they want the best for you. Yet, let us face the truth. Most are enmeshed in in the life they are living. It is similar to riding in one's car. We pop into our vehicular, turn on the radio, set our GPS and go. We barely notice the other cars that are on the same road going to the same destination. We drink our soda, talk to our companions, or write the grocery list in our minds. Occasionally , we notice the car beside us and maybe-in-a-blue-moon we notice the driver. Nevertheless, we rarely see the person careening by us singing, crying, laughing. We do all those things in our cars yet never notice anyone else doing the same. 

This is how, my belief, we live our lives. We get in the car of life and drive toward the same destination. We offer up the occasional wave of thanks, we delight in the occasional glimpse of singing of others, and we have a moment of pain if we see a crier in the cars beside us. However, we gander a look over to those who share this road with us and then go right back to our own ride. 

I am NOT judging. It is how we are made. We are given Mondays on non-Mondays to help us decide that it's going to be a good car ride of life. It is to assist us in understanding that we are the sole person in our car and we can make it any kind of attitude-trip we ant to. I chose happiness over stress, anger, fear, jealousy, embarrassment. All of that is just part of the road trip!

It's a Monday.......probably will be for the rest of my life. So I am going to embrace. Be happy.

Go and do and embrace Monday's ride.

Comments

Popular Posts