Wallowing

Wallowing..How can I....continue? So, my eldest is leaving in a short time to go on an adventure. I am excited for them. Everyone should have an adventure. I am sad for me.

It is like a piece of my heart is moving on and it will never quite fit back again. Though our little clan has been apart at short stretches of time, we have always been within driving distance.

Cross country moving is new to us. And for me it is a sadness that is overwhelmingly heavy on my soul. I, logically, know that this is the way life is suppose to be. We raise our sweet ones to become grown-up real life adults. But once they do, it is rather sad.

The fun times of being together all the time is changing permanently. Her little tribe is moving on to a live yet unlived. I am in the back watching it unfold without me. I am the first chapter of a book that has been read. Sucks.

So go and do and I am going to wallow for a minute. 


Comments

Popular Posts