It is Prince Charming....

Image result for birthday

It is Prince Charmings birthday today....we been together in life longer then we been single. That says a lot. He hasn't had the best bday. Our little Bride-to-be has encountered many issues trying to get her wedding together, he just left our little grand-daughter across country, returning back late last night to get up early for work. I am overly sick with severe allergies and the air conditioner isn't working well and my car read "102" degrees yesterday. So he did not come back to a really wonderful "homecoming". And I didn't even go with my dad to pick him up. Being a prince isn't what it is cracked up to be. And getting older isn't the best way to celebrate birthdays. (Read that a few times to get it. :)     )

I did however take him a balloon for all to see .... Image result for spongebob balloon

It is floating above his cubicle.

And he got a bag of taffy which he loves!

I wondered if I should do a poster "55 and still alive." But then thought better of it. I think sometimes we just want to enjoy a moment that is purely about us and not our mortality or what we have on our list to "do". Let us eat cake. Isn't that the famous last words?  Or something to that effect.

So as my Prince Charming sort of celebrates yet another year, let us all eat cake in celebration.




Comments

Popular Posts