LAST OF THE SUMMER WHINING.....

last of the summer whining...........I work a hard job for me. It's my last day so don't feel too bad. Well feel bad but know that my whining days are coming to an end. I have a job that others get paid a pretty penny for but because I didn't start out with knowledge , well you can imagine. But my employment has brought me many good friendships and I actually enjoy working where I do............exception..............

I work with someone who is probably bipolar. The chatter that goes on all day is mind consuming. I hear things about everyone in a non stop fashion and it doesn't compute if I say "don't want to hear it" or even if I just walk away. The issue is we have to sit together in a very cramp corner where we all hit each other with our chairs. Depending if I am "in favor" or out...will dictate the day, regardless of my own attitude. If I have "fallen" then no answers to my queries, and a consistent whispering with coworkers. I even believe that at times things are done to get back at me....on my computer etc. Things appear so I started logging off my system every time I was gone from it. I won't even get started on how this person disappears for hours at a time without anyone knowing where they went. Thus leaving more work for me and my other co-workers. The problem is that the pay is way higher then mine.

The sad part.............I work with some amazing people. I want to stay and bask in the friendships that I have made......I want too.....but negativity can have a huge impact on one's life...on my life. I go home exhausted from the subconscious deluge of garbage heaped upon my mental mountain of grey cells. It's the fact this emotional roller coaster ride I am forced to ride by the sheer  proximity of of physicalness...(I know not a word) for 8 plus hours a day is overwhelming and my mind, which is stressed anyway by learning things that I have had no past experience with, makes me come home and flop in bed exhausted. Not caring about what is going on in life at all.
For months now I have endured the craziness. But since I am at work now, I will have to ramble about it at a later date.

So go and do and have a great weekend. See you on Monday ...maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts