Dorothy..........................

Dorothy....Auntie Em, Auntie Em. Yes I am having a bit of a mama's melt down. A hurricane may hit down in the Carolina's just where me eldest resides with her (my boy by marriage)man and their "the lil' tyke" who is my heart. I know, down deep, that all is well and they may get their "Wellies" wet and have a few meals in the freezer unused. BUT, I still worry. It is harder being a mama of grown uppers. You can't bring them home and make soup and cuddle. You have to let them be and ride the waves and pray on the fast track prayer express. I am thankful schools, businesses, etc have all closed down. That way I know the boy is home taking care of his (my) girls. 

Life is funny. There is no such thing as norm. I have seen people work forever, save, not live...waiting for empty nesting and then their health takes a dive. 

So I am  glad my gals/guy are on an adventure. I just hope that the Tornado doesn't hit the Emerald City. Go and do....

Comments

Popular Posts