The funniest things............

The funniest things.....

The things we see if we just open our eyes when we are out and about in the world. I was chauffeuring my lil' gal to school and as we are at the turn waiting, I look over at the crossing guard. She is standing against the stop sign doing leg lifts!!!! She is doing her exercise as she is waiting for crossing kids! Love it! 

I find absolute joy when I pass motorist who are singing to the top of their lungs. I, at times, have been known to sing out loud and proud whilst maneuvering my vehicle!  Off key, of course.

My brother in law offered up this story. He was riding the train in the City and saw a Vietnamese lady who was head to toe in glitter. She had large black sunglasses and was doing her circuit training all the way into  the city. 

My sis shared a story that was a throw back story. I was bidding adieu to my littlies as they were jetting off to school. I look up the street to see this man, in full regale of 3 piece suit riding a 10 speed down the hill. He has the full on helmet that will protect his head no matter what! It is that big! I look to see his legs furiously pumping the pedals and out of his mouth dangles a cigarette! You cannot make these things up!


One story shared was on the train , he was sitting on a suitcase backward and kept sliding off onto the floor and hefting himself back up. He was probably slow and probably high is how the story is told. He would beat his feet on the floor louder and louder. His feet pounded the floor and then he added his hands to the fury. By the time they reached the destination, this want to be crazy had introduced a repetitive chant along with the rhythmic pounding of feet......it takes all kinds, doesn't?

I work in a place where our clientele is interesting in its own right. I have a customer who is a tranny name Sid. He is all about 6 feet one. He wears go-go boots and torn fishnet stockings. Lipstick is smeared across his thin lips and he always has a mini skirt on. Nicest tranny on the earth. I always find joy in speaking to him as he is always so kind and one of my best customers when it comes to buying my bling bling rings! 


Life is just a funky, crazy , far out thing! We can find unexpected joy every where we go. I challenge you to find something wonderfully colorful out in this big world of ours!

Go and do and count yourself lucky if you ever come across a tranny name Sid!

Comments

Popular Posts