1oo Years

100 Years, is how long it feels that it has taken me to blog successfully....maybe not successfully but to grow my little crew and reach the ripe age of not being pulled, drained, distracted, etc and be able to actually sit down daily to write. This journey here to the Southern Charm and the ability to be empty of kiddos for the most part and uptake my writing skills is met with a whew, focus and do attitude.

The mike drops. Google plus is shutting down. So "bless my heart", I am at a lost as to what to do.
So I did what my perception of every good southerner does, make cole slaw from scratch. Now mind you, I have hated slaw my whole life. But the key I have only recently found is to add buttermilk.
If you don't have buttermilk? Add vinegar to regular milk, stir, sit, use. Then use Chinese cabbage.
It's very tasty and led me to view how I can create a booklet of my blog or get a download on my computer.

I basically though, need to create a different blog and encourage my 1.2 readers to move to that site.

That my friend, is the issue.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo done with setting up and changing and creating. Moving and setting up a billzillion accounts and managing them and getting and managing subcontractors and living in chaos has me absolutely gobsmacked and feeling that there is absolutely no medicine in the world to assist my sanity, or lack there of.

So I am putting it on the list of what to do with the shutting down of this site.  Along with child to the dentist, whole house repaired, freezer meals.

Life keeps going even when  your old!
Go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts