Corona Virus

Corona Virus, I know it is one word. Yet it sounds less ominous when it sounds like a beer. I have heard the gloom and doom attached to the newly propagating virus. I have said off the cuff (actually a lot lately) that I just want to build a gated compound. It is not just because of this new thingy thing.

It is because America the Great is getting weird. I was watching a private indulgent of a show about parents and their very smart Littlies. It is really entertaining. I had to gloss over some of the episodes which contained subject matters that were not really appropriate or needed for a show with 6 little children in it. But it was sweet so I watched. The last one I viewed was about one of the single Dads that was young and dumb. He was found out to be living with his girlfriend and a boyfriend. FREAKY! Have we really come to a place that we support communal sexual living with young children? Have we gone that far that tranny, bi, group supersedes the needs of the family, children, community? Don't hate. This is where I stand. Everyone can have their own opinions. Doesn't make it right. Won't watch the show again. I am not naive to think my one little absence will make a difference. But it will to me. I will know where I stand.

The compound is getting better looking!
Go and do and don't watch that show.

Comments

Popular Posts