Flipped off

Flipped off, like really given the middle finger......haha.

So I have this wonderful car that has back seats you can pull up and strap to the sides of the car to make alot of room for hauling stuff, important stuff......garage sale finds, thrift store bargains and such.

The one issue with such wonderful said vehicle is once the seats have been folded up and fastened to the sides, you cannot see out the sides very well. Small price to pay in my estimation.

I change lanes a bit slower then normal to accommodate the visual impaired that may or may not occur due to this hindrance. Thus helping me navigate and on the plus side preparing for my old-old age. 

Unfortunately, older teens or immature young men were trailing behind me and as I merged into the fast lane so did they. I was enough in front of them to avoid collision but it was merely bad manners on my part as they had to slow down a bit so that I might gain speed. I gave the "oops" friendly wave in the review mirror and preceded on at least 10 to 15 miles per hour faster then they.

Six or seven exits later, yes like 20 minutes later, they passed me as I was exiting and LOOKING STRAIGHT forward ,gave me the bird whilst obstructing their face with their hand! Flipping off an old gal. Good on 'em!

I, for a mere second, felt embarrassed and hurt. Then the thought that they were so abashed that they couldn't even show their face (when doing the deed) and had carried that "anger" for 20 minutes!!!! They seemed more shy about the whole thing then I did! TWENTY MINUTES! 
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Then I started feeling a bit homesick for my old home. There you flipped off at worst or lay on your horn at best. In, in the friendly South of the good 'ol USA, they merely tailgate or more likely really wait patiently for you to merge and then zoom by you as soon as they can. I have been honked at once in over a year and this was my first "flipper". 

Ah, I miss the old days but they are dead and gone. Go and do and give someone the "NUMBER ONE" sign instead! It will do you both good!

Comments

Popular Posts