Planning on a Pandemic

Planning on a Pandemic....they announced yesterday that it is not a matter of if but when the "big C" virus will hit us. I look at those I love and think what is the best way to be prepared to help them? And then I wander to hoping it is just being over sensationalized. It is a fine balanced. If those things hit and some of my Littlies came home to roost for a bit, would I be prepared.



Prince Charming leaned over to me , as I was regaling him with facts and planning for IF the virus hits our hometown, and he said "I think somewhere deep  you are excited about this. It means there is a chance that your birds will return to the nest." He isn't far off.
Nay, I don't want disaster to bring us together. Christmas already does that for us. But that chance for all to be under one roof, comforting.

So, I will go forward today worrying about the soiree I am in charge of, meeting the plumber for the renovating of our kitchen, cleaning the home, getting paint for the wall project and ofcourse planning for the epidemic that will bring the peeps home to me.

No N95 mask available to buy so I guess we will all stay in.

Go and do and make it fun!

P.S. AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS MY Cubby boy LITERALLY called and said he is so sick with the flu! OH MY!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts