Driven to crazytown!

Driven to crazytown! It is fantastic what is happening in the world right now! 

I, we will call it inspiration, felt strongly in November to get a storage of some food for our dwindling family. It was just a nudge to start prepping. Being just a tad mocked, I said it could be that a lay off or winter storm or something is coming our way and these naggings were more to do with something small. I ordered some soap, tooth brushes, etc. Nothing too exciting or worth noting......until now. 

I had a 50 something person party I was putting on with others. The inspiration and request for help fell on deaf ears. I, more then once, said it feels like I am missing something. I know that it is not "falling into place" so I must be going down the wrong alley. It is now cancelled and it makes complete sense why I kept running into road blocks.



I have slowly gathered some items. Again, NO BIG doomsday prepping....just the little more then usual shopping. 

I am glad I followed my hedgings. It has saved me hours of standing in line with the Costco crowd lost in a sea of toilet paper.

Go and do and may God smile upon your household.

Comments

Popular Posts