I will always...



I will always...I heard a quote some good ole' southern type gent said and it stuck with me.

He was regaling me with stories about those who live in my community. Mind you'all that everyone here is related, married into, best friends with, everyone else. My angry tongue has been loose once or twice due to the obvious things wrong with the house we purchased. Due diligence....but between the Realtor, Inspector,previous owner etc. Things were hidden by mistake or purpose.The thing is you learn that those people more then likely dated, went to school together or were related. I am now rowing backwards...apologies.


A worker man was telling things about people, good things. And as he was in full gear recommending someone to help us he said, "I would cross the street to shake that mans' hand!"

Wouldn't it be nice if we all could strive to be a person that others would cross the street to salutation us? It could be.

We always have someone we/they don't like. Personalities clash. Set them aside. With everyone else we just need to be friendly, honest, hardworking, good as our word. 

Go and do and I am going to hope someone will cross the yellow lines to say "how do?" to me!


Comments

Popular Posts