Back From the Dead

 Back from the dead.....Crazy Town World? Am I right? So, quick set up of my life. Bought a "fixer upper" and as most go, this was worst then we thought at purchase time. Betwixt visitors, fixins, and life.... we be busy!!


Wouldn't have it any other way!


Isn't that a great saying? I was visiting my little clan offshoot in Florida in the past weeks and I happened upon a very cheerful "Dollar Store". The employees were full of laughter and joking and it was contagious. I encountered a computer glitch at check out and the young father managing the store, came over to fix the computer so I could check out. As he was doing that, 2 other employees called for him in desperate tones of urgency. Hectic was a word for his day. I complimented him on his multi tasking and gave words of sympathy for all the chaos he was dealing with. He looked up at me and smiled. He then said, "I wouldn't have it any other way!"


Well that was a wonderful bit of wisdom thrown into his cheerio response. Really, with the advent of the complete break down of our societies right now and the political unrest, it is easy to go down a dark hole. But he reminded me that being alive, in itself, makes for a great day!




Go spend your dollar at the Dollar Store and get a little enthusiasm for life, that is free!



Comments

Popular Posts