NOT a complete person..

Not a complete person....many years back, Prince Charming and I were outside by the FRONT of our house when a good friend moseyed over to our area. He spoke to us about many neighborly things. When the subject of wives came up, due to a vicious dog who lived locally, he said I would kill myself if anything happened to my wife. My Prince echoed the sentiment. I said that I wouldn't. Not because my life wouldn't end if I lose him first!!!! So let us explore.....

If that is the truth, then we are not a complete people/person. If the extent of our lives are complexly entwined with another being so much so that we are only a whole person while they exist, we need to reexamine our lives. 

I get it! Some are not always privileged with a family that is emotionally attached to them or caring for their emotional well-being. Some parents are about what is best for themselves and look inward instead of towards the sweet child they have been given. Some decide that the success of their children is the equation of love to be doled out. - Some simply don't give a darn to give more than what is available. This is a broken record from my musings.  


LET us take a look at what completes you. I have heard it said over and over that if you do what you love, life is easy even when it isn't. How can we be complete person?

Jim Carey, the actor, has something out showing him being a Pallbearer  carrying a casket and then quoting, "if you knew how quickly people forget the dead, you'd stop living to impress them!"

So maybe stop impressing those who really are waiting to "pounce on you"! Start small, no cash required. If you love the idea of gardening, start "scrap gardening." If you love vacations, start a penny jar. If you love drawing, paper, and pencil. Simply simple and yet harder then than one thinks. 

I know, our brains are wired to keep us safe, and going out on a limb is not safe. So we fight not only the obstacles that are real but our own mental obstacles. 


I am an old gal and just starting to see what I want in life....because I had the perfect life with 4 Littlies. But they grow up as they should and now I have to find the missing parts so I can be a new complete person.

Go and do and find the missing puzzle. 

                       

Comments

Popular Posts