Fetchin' Fetch Fetch!

 Fetching Fetch.....why do businesses feel they have the right to all your personal information just to help you? Aren't we already boraged  with information  overload?


I called Hartford Insurance to get a rough estimate of coverage for a friend. They had to have my email, address, phone number just to even made me wait on hold to find someone to talk to me. I gave fake-ge info. I knew that the end result could not be in my favor and so why should I be bullied into info they don't even need? Upfront, I told them it was for someone else and needed a wide estimate without any obligations. They gathered all they could from me to only tell  me they can't even do that without all the intelligence of additional things for the actual insurer wanter.


(yes I made up word, so what! I am angry face right now.)


I let them gather all my false information and then they said they needed more before they could even guess at a wide range quote and so I curtly said thank you and musing they cannot help me as I only needed a rough estimate to compare to other companies and began to hang up and he kept talking over me. Then he said, "Well you aren't even going to let me say anything". I told him that it appears he is just going to tell me he can't help me anyway. He continued asking for more info and I bid adieu and hung up.


It is such a scam. There were days, believe it, that you could call and they would give you a selection of prices that could or could not apply. Then with actual human intelligence, make choices then get the actual number that may have varied to higher or lower than what was qouted.

Dam the Devil. 

Go and do and don't give out personal info unless you really need to. Blah.

Comments

Popular Posts