C.O.L

This is a story of my life, my friends lives, and blogging. This person, I have permission to use, told me that she had a long lost friend who one day reconnected with her. They would have charming conversations and this friend of mine was always her witty, funny self. (May I say this person would be top ten best-seller list if she would put her writing prose to print!) This is how funny this person is: "I am trying to quit the dress boutique I work at. But everytime I am ready to do the deed, they tell me how much they love me and can't do without me. It is like breaking up with a really great guy. I just don't know how to breakup with my boutique!" Funny. More entertaining if she had written it but  alas, it has been left up to me. Any who, she would speak with this friend and then one day decided to go onto the blog of this long lost friend. She realized that all the witty things she said where quoted on this blog as if the author was coming up with these things instead of her! Ofcourse, she put it to the test and lo-and-behold, this friend would call when there was a "writer's cramp" and use the delicious stories that were told to her. So, this is how my C.O.L. came to be. It is my "CIRCLE OF LOVE". These consist of my friends/family/loved ones. But as any good reporter I must protect the names of the innocent and somehow create something worth reading! I hope that I can achieve a blog that is entertaining, knowledgeable, helpful, but not offensive to those I love. So, I blog. I blog with the intent to protect all I care for. I blog for my children, for my friends, for my family and anyone in my circle of love. I hope that I have and will always protect the integrity of those in my circle. So, let's all go and do!

Comments

Popular Posts