Changing the blog/reinvention

I am re-inventing my blog. I realized that in my quest not to offend or use words from others, to be politically correct, to not speak on certian topics,  to avoid stereo typing, to be entertaining, to have correct punctution (yes I spelled it wrong for a laugh...did I get it?) etc, stunted words from coming to my mind. Writer's block some call it, too much energy in one can is what I call it. So, I am dumping my name, the premise, and the original idea to answer others' questions about life and to just write what I know. Those in my life have said that "River runs thru it" is me. My dear husband said, "That is what you do, hand out your own brand of advice. For good or for evil." (Okay, I added that last part.) So, I will continue to write about ill fitting blue jeans and my beloved half working truck but I am going to add what is most important to me.....those 4 little people who have stolen every bit of my heart. I have a saying whenever one of my littlies ask who is my favorite child among them.... I say "My heart is divided into four equal parts, one for each of you. And then the whole heart belongs to daddy." So now my blog is specifically to share with those people in my house who , for a very short time, are sharing my life. Maddie,Livvy,Sam, and Maya- I love you to the moon and back! Go and do.

Comments

the coltons said…
river,
yes, i am reading your entire blog. i need a release from my own two littles that are making me a crazy mama today :) i LOVE how you explain your heart - and how it all belongs to daddy - PERFECTION!!!

Popular Posts