Night Wear, Beware

Okay this is my second post today so I must be over my writer's block. I need to comment on the general wearing of pajama wear. One of the never ending 'River Qoutes' is that "If you can't have fun in your pj's then you can't truly ever have fun." My array of nightwear is far from tawdry. So if your looking for a cheap thrill, this aint the place. I wear bright colorful night attire. My very favorite is "Nick and Nora" pj's purchased at Target. I love the colorful designs and the throw back to the vintage Rock Hudson top and matching bottoms. I sometimes, okay more then  not, mix up the tops and bottoms......it is a limited collection so I am sure the family tires of it but hey, WHO CARES? I mean it who really cares what I wear over and over again even if it borders on circus attire? What is your poison? Is it upscale lingerie by thanks of a silk worm? Is it what ever is  that your able to peel off  at the end of a hectic day? Does it have matching what nots that look more like a well put together outfit and is more then most are willing to even put thought into their day clothes? What do you love to wear at night? It is the time for rest and reconnection. So hey, if you look a little like an escapee from Barnum and Bailey......I say good on you!

Comments

Popular Posts