Musing of A Mad House Wife

I have found that whenever I work, writing creativity goes out the door. Why? I ponder. But not for long. Because I don't have the time. If my day is mostly taken up in working -for-the-man then the remainder of the day is taken up with carpool, jobs, and all the things I didn't do as I was earning a pity paycheck. I say pity because I am under qualified and over mommyfied and so any kind business generous enough to employ one such as I cannot pay me what I think I am worth. Okay, maybe they pay me more then what I am worth to their company  but……..let's change the subject. So I am excelling at my temp work place. I average over 320 calls a day where as my counterpart temp person averages 150 a day. I skip lunch so I can be home with my wee ones earlier in the day and so by 2:oo my blood sugar and pressure is down in the dumps. So when this cutey counter part starts her incessant high chortle at every call it starts making me wonder,  DUE to low blood sugar, what I can do with a sharpened ball point pen? (She is super kind and I enjoy her but the laughing is my demise.)  So my dear Steve has perfected the cooking of frittatas. Eggs, potatoes, cheese, veggies. It is a taste of heaven on a plate! But now I am having the appearance of a  Polar Bear gaining for the winter months….. which is 8 months away! Prom is coming and I was privileged to run Madison around to get her prom dude-dads! There is something so amazing about running errands with your children and enjoying the conversations that come about……….get rid of your cell phones gals, use the time to talk to your children! You will feel so blessed for the time spent and what they say to you when they are unhindered by distractions! You will realize your children are more then what you think they are! I am washing linens and blankets today just to welcome in the spring! Live in the present not the past or the FUTURE! I have friends that live in the future all the time, take today and only deal with today! The economy is in the toilet, your house isn't worth what it use to be, what do you do? There isn't a hand book! So eat frittatas and hope my musings get better tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts