Wrist risk and wisk.

I am depleted of creativity and I have broken a few blood vessels in my right wrist, while risking moving a large piece of furniture and no just whisking hurts let alone writing. I woke up at 6:oo am yesterday and went to my favorite temp job and then came home at 3:3o and soon thereafter went to my favorite temp decorating job until 1:30 in the morning. I feel so happy though and  not really tired at all. Yet injury did occur and now I need to take the day off to mend....after blogging of course! IT is amazing how doing just one thing in life you love just makes everything else wonderful. Try it! Find that one thing you love whether it is exercise, writing, painting, piano, sewing, cooking, etc. Just do it with little care for how you sound , look, or feel about others and their opinions. I use to take little Maddie to violin with all her peer 8 year olds all except one student who was a 40 year old dad! He would play the 5 notes  learned vigorously along with the rest of the class. All the mothers looking on! Caution to the wind. I started writing with 4 followers! Now I have had people from Croatia, Alaska, Canada, Iran, etc view the mommy ramblings of a mad woman! It just shows that you do what you love and eventually you will be the creative you that you were intended to be! Go and  Do, I am putting my wrist on ice!

Comments

Popular Posts