I am taking a minute from work to say "joyous" to the world. You ever have one of those days that life just seems good from the second you arise from your bed? 
I am listening to the song from Spamalot...always look at the bright side of life! Gosh you have to have days like this, sun shining from every orifice right? Where you just dare the clouds to come?  There are plenty of days that you arise and think that bed time can't come quick enough. We are at the place in life, I think everyone goes through this, where you reevaluate your life and the flow of it. Ours just hasn't been working for us. So, love and logic has taken over as parents and in general. I am found of saying that not "everyone who is an adult is a grown up." I have lost some of my "grown up nish" and so I am reclaiming. Reclaiming my self and not letting those around me dictate who I am to be. We all have days in life that maybe it would be better not to be here. But somehow today I want to shout to the world that life is good for the moment and I am going to embrace. I have decided that I need to claim some things in my life that are important to me. Regardless of cost or time. (You see I am a born martyr-I come by it honestly.) Everything and everything for my little family that I adore. But the problem was  that I was giving more then asked for. So, thus, hair care, clothes, protection of said clothes from teens, etc. Any wayk, I am going to have a Redbull and celebrate my day. It may only be a day...................but I am going and doing anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts