Utes Weather.....

Utes Weather....So where I reside it has gone from a balmy 75 degree with scattered happiness to cold, dreary, rainy, grey cold weather. Unhappy. Someone fb that "Went from 80 degree weather to 30's. Happy Valley is now on the naughty list." Can I say concur? Naughty in so many ways. 

So my new abode is fraught with fields, construction and dirt. My lovely views look up to mountains but on to an empty lawn lot. So when it is snowy and cold it is not a problem. Mucky fields seem to sing along with the rain and cold clouds. But when the sun shines.....shoot the dog. The dirt looks, well, dirty. So maybe complaining isn't what I need to do right now......

Okay, you didn't hear this but a LOUD CRASH with tinkling of broken glass just erupted in the house. I pause. Gather my thoughts. I have long believed that accidents happen and to yell and scream doesn't serve anyone. So I go down to find my partner to a pair of glass lamps is scattered all over the  floor with two young teen boys standing over said lamp. Both said, "The dog did it!" at the same time. Um. Sure. Okay only a lamp. So will clean up the shards and call myself blessed.
And start searching for another one. 

Go and do......and keep boys and dogs away from glass lamps.

Comments

Popular Posts