Good morning Vietnam! (Old movie theme).......

My house is in complete chaos as we are tearing out the kitchen but alas, decided to do the floor as well. Dust everywhere, no way to cook, and just mayhem. I know, even with all this craziness, my kitchen will be beautiful and my floor exactly what I want.

But it got me to thinking that life is sort of that way. We go thru times that are considered complete craziness and trials and difficulties. Hopefully, we get through those things and we may just have something pretty on the other side. 

My Shuga Baby is going thru government red tape and it is holding her life back completely. Every bump she hits takes her down for a minute. Then she starts seeing the pretty side of it all. And goes forward.

Prince Charming has so much going on at work but ,as an old guy, is still coming home every night and working hard on reno.

My Shuga Bean (grand-baby, not even in school yet!) came to visit as her daddy was helping us to the demo. We spent the day outside creating a walking path, replanting Monkey Grass, pulling weeds, and burying a beautiful bird that had hit the window. That was the pretty side of my day. Not the day but the planting of a wonderful memory.

I am all over the place but suffice it to say that hopefully your trials that you are suffering today with be tomorrows' pretties. Go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts